[mythtv] Border Problem During Playback since Apr 8 CVS build

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Apr 12 00:58:18 UTC 2005

Ben wrote:

> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 16:30 -0500, Matt wrote:
>>

>>> Can you verify that this isn't the problem some of the rest of us have
>>> been seeing?  Or, it could possibly be related.
>>>
>>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/123846?search_string=blue;#123846
>>>

>>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/123310?search_string=blue;#123310
>>>

>>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/117885?search_string=blue;#117885
>>>

>>> and more...
>>

>> Interesting. I just hooked up the TV and I do see a blue line on the
>> left side of the video. But I don't see anything like this on my
>> monitor. This seems like a nvidia driver problem, and doesn't
>> sound like the problem Ben is seeing.
>>
>> -- Daniel
>

> To confirm, I am not seeing a blue line...I am seeing a small piece of
> my desktop's background.  I didn't read all the the notes in the other
> thread, but they seemed to mention nVidia driver versions and so forth,
> while my problem is occurring with different CVS dates...not nVidia
> drivers.
>
> Ben

Same as me. I think Chris posted something about the gap getting larger,
and I have noticed the same thing. Depending on what you do, the whole
frontend display will move down one pixel and right one pixel. Once my
wife is done watching Corrie Street I'll see if I can nail down when it
happens.

Tom

PS My problem is definitely not related to the previously mentioned
threads (above)