[mythtv] MythWeb: Recorded Programs : error message

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:38:19 UTC 2005

when clicking on the recorded programs link I am directed to a page
with the following error message:

"Warning at /srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php, line 305:
copy(image_cache/1049_20050408140000_20050408143000.nuv.png)
[function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied"

I built MythWeb from CVS today, mythbackend is also built from cvs.
All other aspects of MythWeb TV interface appear to work great, in
fact I find it easier to schedule recordings via MythWeb than the
frontend.  Great Work!

Devan