[mythtv] 'stable' tag proposal

Doug Goldstein cardoe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:01:19 UTC 2005

Just to play devils advocate for all and to live up to Isaac's view of
me as that annoying Gentoo guy. I had planned on this summer working
on documentation of the Myth codebase. As a result I setup a Trac +
SVN on my own server containing MythTV 0.17 sources in there. I was
considering a full import of the CVS tree for the future and keeping
it current but not until I actually have time to begin my project. Why
am I mentioning this? For the SVN clamouring folks.

https://dev.cardoe.com/myth/svn/

It's got anonymous read access but no commit access.

On Apr 5, 2005 4:10 AM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> On Monday 04 April 2005 21:00, Isaac Richards wrote:

> > > Okay, I think the time change bug w/Qt 3.3.4 probably warrants a 0.17.1
> > > release. I've already back-ported the changes, and am building now to
> > > test.
> >
> > Rather do a 0.18 this weekend.
>
> Shoulda asked how far out that was first. Works for me.
>
> --
> Jarod Wilson
> jarod at wilsonet.com

---