[mythtv] New configure script automatically enabling XVMC

Dave Meador Dave at MeadorSite.com
Tue Apr 5 15:27:00 UTC 2005

I use a EPIA M1000 with a HDTV screen.  Unfortunately the onboard Via
unichrome video drivers do not support (to my knowledge, please correct me
if I am wrong) 1920x1080i or 1280x720 video modes.  I was very dismayed by
this, so to get high quality video added a PCI/NVIDIA-GeForce5700FX to the
second slot.  This works very well and all desired modes are supported.  I
then disable the onboard VIA video.

Unfortunately... in this instance automatically selecting XvMC-VLD for
EPIA-x000's will break my setup which uses a NVidia video card.

$0.02  ;-)