[mythtv] Repeats detection finds dups in episodes that are different length

gad at jetcom.org gad at jetcom.org
Mon Apr 4 18:43:27 UTC 2005

I've noticed a "feature" that could be improved upon. While trying to
record the US broadcasts of the F1 qualifying races on Speed Channel,
there are two different episodes of qualifying that list the same title
but are definitely different.  The 1st one is 1:30, while the second is
1:00. The descriptions are the same "Bahrain Grand Prix, Qualifying
	From the Bahrain International Circuit in Sakhir, Bahrain."

They do broadcast dups of the qualifying, etc so it would be nice to
exclude those, so I can't do a "record all episodes", but it would be
nice if I didn't have manually remember to include the extra session
every other week or so. (Since I know i'll forget one time, and have to
rely on the Tivo *gasp*)

The next occurrence of this is until the 23rd, so it's not on the
schedule yet, but it'll be coming up.