[mythtv] [patch] Detect DVDs with lowercase video_ts folder

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Sat Apr 2 14:39:15 UTC 2005

Michel Wilson wrote:
> DVD detection did not work on my system. Upon closer examination, my
> DVDs had a video_ts directory instead of the usual VIDEO_TS. Don't know
> why, but I made a quick fix to detect DVDs in this case as well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michel.

This has been round before. ALL DVDs have VIDEO_TS in uppercase.

However, you have in your fstab something like:

/dev/sr0                /mnt/cdrom      iso9660          noauto,user,ro

Instead of:

/dev/sr0                /mnt/cdrom      auto             noauto,user,ro

The code is correct - Check your fstab instead.

Cheers,

Allan.