[mythtv] MYthTV recording deleted automaticly - even when set not to

Marcel Meier linux at meiersos.ch
Thu Sep 30 18:19:14 EDT 2004

I may have found a Bug but I don't now I it's a feature so I ask here first.

I have set myth to record the main news every day and to keep at max 4
airings. Then in on there was something that I wanted to keep, so I set this
recording to not automatically to be deleted. But when this recording became
the oldest it was automatically deleted. I thought that the Flag not to
delete it automatically would have precedence over the delete oldest Flag
from the Recording menu.

If it is intended like this how could I keep such a recording without using
nuvexport?

Thanks in advance.

Marcel

PS: I did not find anything related to this in the archives, but if its
already discussed, sorry but I'm only for about 2 months using myth and I
have enough trouble reading all the new messages.