[mythtv] Re: nuvexport - which id3tag??

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 15:24:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

If i were to make a start on this (ie, fully command-line enable xDiv and
MP3 which are the 2 i need) would you be willing to accept patches back into
the CVS?

I think im gonna do it anyway, as my auto-archive script is broken at the
moment, but it would be nice to contribute something (small) back to the
project

cheers