[mythtv] Re: nuvexport - which id3tag??

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Sep 30 14:20:10 EDT 2004

> Is it worth me fixing this in the Perl code, or is a fix already in the
> pipeline?

It's beta code.  I've said several times that the commandline stuff is
iffy.  I need to go through every query and check the $is_cli variable
to find out if I should bother with the query, or just take the default
values.

Unfortunately for nuvexport (and mythweb and any other of my projects),
I'm in the process of buying a house, packing, etc. and so much of this
will probably have to wait until november when all of this stuff is
finished.

-Chris