[mythtv] RE: mythweb+php5

Emlyn Bolton emlyn.bolton at nokia.com
Tue Sep 28 11:39:16 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

I've got MythWeb up and running with PHP 5.  I'm using Gentoo, and had
to get some of the compile options for PHP tuned a little, but no
problems once this was done.

In the PHP.ini file, I've enabled URL file access but that was the only
major change.  The setup is apache 2 /PHP 5/ MythWeb 0.16 and the only
niggle I have is with the weather plug-in - it seems to leave out some
days.

Sorry not to be much use, but it works for me.

Cheers,

Emlyn