[mythtv] Re: compiling mythtv frontend for cygwin

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:03:25 EDT 2004

lol, kinda funny you helped me to start and now I'm helping you :).
Okay, as for that _IOWR error, cygwin doesnt define _IOWR I found out.
 It looks like on my nix box it is defined in
/usr/include/asm/ioctl.h.  It is some kinda function that decodes
"ioctls" (I'm not really sure what they are), I haven't had a chance
to look further into this yet.  Attached are my mediamonitor.cpp and
.h.

BTW, I went to CVS, the only real reason was that I lost track of some
changes in .16, and in my d/led CVS version I had all my changes
charted ( great idea to keep doing), once i learn how to properly post
to CVS, I'll post them to CVS.  Also try not to comment stuff out, it
will make it later easier if you just do a check for win32 or directX.