[mythtv] [Experimental Patch] HDTV Recorder patch updated

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Sun Sep 26 18:03:26 EDT 2004

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004, John Patrick Poet wrote:
]There seems to be a problem with the v19 code.  The video recorded with
]it plays back just fine, but jump/skip forward/backward does not work.
]I tried doing a "mythcommflag --rebuild -f " on the file, but it did not
]help.  I went back and played one of my older shows, and was able to
]skip/jump just fine.

I've posted an updated hdtv-recorder patch that doesn't have the jump
problems. It's version 21. It also has a default L2_CACHE_SIZE_KB value
of 256, in case it is not defined in settings.pro.

-- Daniel