[mythtv] [Experimental Patch] HDTV Recorder patch updated

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Sun Sep 26 11:34:25 EDT 2004

I plan to, but there are two bugs in ffmpeg in dealing with channel
changes. One is just dealing the PMT change, and the other is dealing
with resolution changes. I'd like to deal with just the simple PMT one
before tackling the resolution change one, which makes generating the
false data a little more difficult.

-- Daniel