[mythtv] Epia M10k viaXvMC drm is not compatible

maestro waggawagga at gmx.net
Sat Sep 25 12:08:50 EDT 2004

hi all,

i updated to latest cvs recently and noticed that viacle266 support was
changed into viaxvmc/vldxvmc.

so i downloaded a 2.4.26 kernel and patched it with epia2 patch from
epiawiki.org, which comes with drm 1.3.0 which is (at least) needed for
the unichrome driver.
i activated the lines in settings.pro and compiled mythtv without
errors.
but running mythfrontend gives me:
viaXvMC: Kernel drm is not compatible with XvMC.
viaXvMC: Kernel drm version: 1.3.0 and I need at least version 1.5.0.

so my question is where can i get a newer drm module for my kernel?

thx for the help
maestro.