[mythtv] gcc 3.3.4 prob? Or is the user a muppet...

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Sep 22 19:37:20 EDT 2004

> OK, I have traced this to my qmake generating the kind of Makefile
> that it usually does for leaf nodes in the project, rather than the
> usual top level stuff it seems to do when there are sub dirs.

Yep, it all starts working again if I add:

TEMPLATE = subdirs
SUBDIRS += libs filters programs themes setup

..to the top of settings.pro...?  My QT hasn't changed, does anyone
understand why this is not required...?  Or better yet, is there any
reason not to apply this as a fix anyway?  ie should the top level
settings.pro not have a "TEMPLATE =" line?

Thanks

Ed W