[mythtv] Visor theme for version 0.16

ben levitt benjie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:15:20 EDT 2004

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:51:46 +0200, R. van woensel <rvw at cosninix.com> wrote:
> In case you haven't noticed: most themes stopped working with version 0.16.
> Setting the menu to 'classic' helps a bit, but still the
> "recording_options" window is missing, and new
> button names are defined.
>
> I fixed this for visor, which is my favorite theme  A 0.16-compatible
> version can be downloaded here:
>
> http://www.cosninix.com/mythtv/visor-0.16.tar.gz
>
> This version works with the classic and the default menu-options.
>
> greetings
> Rvwoens

Wow, great!  Thanks for updating it.

I had some updates for 0.15 that I hadn't released yet, so I merged
our two versions into this one:

http://slowcomputing.org/myth/visor-0.16-2.tgz

It removes a few png files that were duplicates from the default
theme, adds the groupinfo container, adds some translations, and
tweaks some spacing and colors.

Please try it and let me know how it works for you!  Then hopefully it
can go up on the site soon.  :)

Ben