[mythtv] Commercial skip questions

Alexander Taylor alex at logisticchaos.com
Fri Sep 17 04:03:34 EDT 2004

Hi,
In the next few days I'm going to be looking at abstracting the
commercial skip code, maybe into a plugin architecture of some kind.

Also I'm going to redevelop some of the existing algorithms to make them
more obvious, and more intelligent (like specifying the position of
operator logos, allowing preview of selected logo position etc).

Alex.