[mythtv] Re: List Etiquette [was Re: 4:3 content on 16:9 HDTV & Black bars - revisited]

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-dev at beirdo.ca
Wed Sep 15 13:41:11 EDT 2004

David George <david at thegeorges.us> wrote:
> On 9/14/2004 9:24 PM, Moasat wrote:

> [HUGE snip]
> OK, good you have bottom posting down.

Hehe.  Some people really do get bent outta shape about that :)

> But, man, trim your replies to the relevant part.  This was painful.
> Especially for a one line reply?

Amen.  I think we all need to remember that tip.  Very few of us are careful
enough about it.  I often forget to trim it down too.  I've seen this a lot
on the -users list and also here at times.

A good mailing list etiquette lesson.  There will be a pop quiz sometime in
the future.

Ciao
Gavin