[mythtv] Patch for mythvideo

Andreas Sahlbach andreas.sahlbach at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:26:08 EDT 2004

Hi!

In MythVideo it's possible to define a chain of videos to be played in
sequence (eg. playing lotr1.ogm and after that playing automatically
lotr2.ogm etc.). This feature currently doesn't work.

I have attached 3 Patches to this mail that should fix the problem. In
case you are wondering: 3 files must be patched because of our two
(well known) friends "Cut and Paste". :-) May I suggest some kind of
refactoring here?

BTW: removing the if-clauses is not necessary for the bugfix, but the
if-clauses were IMHO useless code, because they're always true.

Anyway: I absolutely love MythVideo. This is the most useful plug-in
for me in MythTv, so keep on working on it, it's great!!! (that's a
hint to take a look into MythVideo's bugzilla section.)  :-)

I hope I created the patched correctly. I'm kind of a newbie in this
patching stuff...

Regards,
--
Andreas Sahlbach