[mythtv] QTE DirectFB Xbox

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Thu Sep 9 19:08:00 EDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 11:39:54AM -0400, Edward wrote:
> through ok, except that you can see the video twice.  The second video
> is the same, but its a bit off center.  And it seems to follow a
> pattern, where the video is fine, then the top of the screen starts
> getting jittery and you start to see the top of the screen again, but
> off center.  This continues downward until you can see the off center
> picture on the whole screen.  And eventually it goes away, so that the
> video is fine, and then repeats.

I've seen something like this since the recent (1 month ago?)
deinterlacing filter changes. I was seeing a repeat of the image to the
left and right. The top or bottom of the picture was affected badly too.
It seemed to be fairly constant once it started. Changing channel would
make it go away. It might return on the next channel change though.

I'm using the bob filter now and it doesn't happen, but it was happening
with kerneldeint.

I'm using Xv.

Hamish