[mythtv] MythTV playback through Xine-lib (VIA Unichromedrivers)... Would it be difficult to make?

Morten devel at mythtv.datascooter.com
Wed Sep 8 15:49:52 EDT 2004

LOL!!!!

Just saw that Unichrome-mythtv was released on Sourceforge as of TODAY!!! --
Have to keep up with that Open Source community)... ;-p

Anyways: About the Xine-lib incompatibility, I think its a bit of a shame
anyways, since a lot of hours has been put into Xine-lib...

Gotta try that Unichrome-mythtv patch now.... (See
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=102048&package_id=1292
34 if you wonder where to find it....)

Wohoo!
~Morten