[mythtv] [somewhat OT] Gmail invitations to Mythtv contributors

Andrew Mahone andrew.mahone at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 00:38:51 EDT 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 21:00:42 -0700, Fa Yoeu <fayoeu at gmail.com> wrote:
> gmail makes reading mailing lists much easier because it threads, also
> have 1GB of space.  I would highly recommend it.

The threading is inferior to that of any decent mail client, as is
sorting, but hopefully those will improve.  The storage can't be beat,
though - I had to clean out my fastmail box a little less than weekly.
 I have some invites too if devs want them, which reminds me, I need
to get back into contributing...
--
Andrew Mahone
andrew DOT mahone AT gmail DOT com