[mythtv] How-to and project doucumentation

Nathan Ziarek htpc at ziarek.com
Wed Sep 1 09:07:40 EDT 2004

Download one of the themes and take a look at the XML files. They kind of
confounded me at first, but once I started changing numbers and graphics and
watching the graphics change, it became clear pretty quick. I am not sure,
but I think the UI is undergoing a major overhaul, so now might not be the
time to write a how-to.

Regardless, welcome, and I look forward to seeing what you've got!

Nate