[mythtv] prebuffer audio related?

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Oct 29 00:23:45 UTC 2004

>Tried setting 32000 again, made a new recording and mplayer still says
>the mpeg has 48000 samplerate. Looks like the ivtv driver isn't using
>that setting. Can anyone confirm this?

I don't have your type of card, but I think that the rate settings are
somewhere else?  Check the archives for more details...(?)

>Anyway. It looks like even without resampling going on something is
>wrong using /dev/dsp

Can you run mythtv with "-v all" and see what the debug info is when
setting up the audio driver, and how it's different in each case?

This has got to be something quite straightforward

Ed W