[mythtv] Slightly overlapping schedules

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Thu Oct 28 02:27:43 UTC 2004

Tonight Lost was one minute over time and I also record West Wing.
Without knowing ahead of time that this conflict existed (since I could
have told one to record less or the other to start late), has anyone
considered an option for Myth to automatically shorten one program when
a less than X minute overlap occurs?  It seems more and more common,
first with NBC and now with ABC to run programs 1 minute over.   I'd be
happy to look into this if it hasn't been pursued yet and if there was
some interest in such an option.

Kevin