[mythtv] Call for patches

Harry Orenstein holists at v92net.com
Thu Oct 28 02:31:31 UTC 2004

Donavan,

This make not be directly on point, but have you seen this thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/84780?search_string=commflag%20math;#84780

It seems to indicate that speed improvements in mythcommflag are possible by
making slight changes to the compile options, but I haven't seen anything
further about it and I don't see that Chris Pinkham became involved in the
discussion.  I also cannot find any mention of changes having been made in
CVS so I assume it was never followed up on.  It seems like alot of bang for
the buck if the analysis is true.

Comments (anyone)?

-- Harry O.