[mythtv] issues with current cvs mythtv mythmusic

Ben de Luca bend at bedel.mine.nu
Mon Oct 25 10:48:08 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

	Sorry I am really sick right now, and brain isnt what it should be I
am having a few issues. That are serious enough to let you know about.

Tell me what u want in the way of extra information

I have a machine running current cvs with 2 dvb cards in australia.

1. from mythbackend whilst recording the log fills up with this

strange error flushing buffer ...

2. the front end will not start playing video reliably any more, Im
just using the software video driver. 4/5 time the screen goes blank.

3. some times when video does play there is no audio. Its in the
recording but it but it doesn't play reliably.

4.  mythmusic fails to build with the following error

g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O3 -march=pentiumpro -fomit-frame-pointer
-I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DPREFIX=\"/usr/local\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN
-I/usr/qt/3/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/include/cdda -I/usr/qt/3/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -o
databasebox.o databasebox.cpp
distcc[8895] ERROR: compile
/root/.ccache/databasebo.tmp.bedel.mine.nu.8891.ii on 192.168.0.100
failed
databasebox.cpp: In destructor `virtual DatabaseBox::~DatabaseBox()':
databasebox.cpp:150: error: `GetLCDDevice' undeclared (first use this
function)
databasebox.cpp:150: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
    for each function it appears in.)
databasebox.cpp: In member function `void DatabaseBox::showWaiting()':
databasebox.cpp:173: error: `GetLCDDevice' undeclared (first use this
function)
databasebox.cpp: In member function `void
    DatabaseBox::updateLCDMenu(QKeyEvent*)':
databasebox.cpp:1324: error: `GetLCDDevice' undeclared (first use this
    function)

what can i do to help solve these issues.