[mythtv] Global make for Mythtv and plugins?

Jason list at mythtv.nerdmix.com
Sat Oct 23 17:23:50 UTC 2004

On 16:12 Fri 22 Oct     , Art Morales wrote:
> Once this was in place, keeping up with bleeding edge would be as
> simple as going to CVS, update * and running make or a script...

I wrote this script, nothing special of course.

#!/bin/bash
#set -x
rm /cvs/log

MAKE () {
  PROG=$1
  OPTIONS=$2
  cd $PROG
  >log.$PROG
  make distclean
  qmake
  qmake $PROG.pro
  ./configure $OPTIONS
  make install |tee log.$PROG
  if [ "$?" = "0" ] ; then
     echo "$PROG compiled sucessfully" >> /cvs/log
  fi
  cd ..
}

test -d mythbrowser && MAKE mythbrowser ""
test -d mythgallery && MAKE mythgallery "--enable-opengl"
test -d mythvideo && MAKE mythvideo
test -d mythweather && MAKE mythweather
test -d mythmusic && MAKE mythmusic "--enable-all"
test -d mythdvd && MAKE mythdvd "--enable-all"