[mythtv] dvb Problem, possibly Australian problem

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 17:14:44 UTC 2004

One of our channels (ITN news channel) has just started going off the air
(PID's go to zero) and if we tune to it while it's off we get a black
screen.
But restarting the back end (or front end) makes no difference, I have to
manually change the startchan field in the cardinput table off that channel,
THEN restart the backend.

Why does it change the startchan field when you change channel, can't this
just be left on a safe channel, then at least I could just restart!