[mythtv] New feature idea - MythCalendar

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:33:25 UTC 2004

I've had a closer look at the egroupware, it might be a reasonable
route as if mythweb is installed we already have php+apache installed
on the box and those are its only requirements, my worry will be how
to perform the xml-rpc calls into it.  I've not done this before from
C++/Qt Any ideas?
 -Ciaran

--
- Ciaran