[mythtv] Re: Feature Request: Separate "live TV" recording profiles for frontends

Joshua King jking_ok at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 19 10:38:01 UTC 2004

I agree with you, but I couldnšt implement it (Išm still learning Myth and
haven't got into the code yet next step: MythVideo).

I needed to do this to test the Mac OS X frontend - the only way I know is
to change it each time in the Setup screens, though you could probably write
a script to change the config for you when you load each frontend. I do see
problems with portability if you have either multiple tuners or multiple
frontends (simultaneous viewing of same live TV stream).

Joshua King