[mythtv] Patch to add group handling to mythweb

Eric Thelin eric.thelin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 17:44:38 UTC 2004

This patch lets you view recording groups, sort by recording groups,
and set recording groups.  It doesn't let you create new groups
because everything is handled by select boxes but that is  something
that could be added in the future.  It currently only supports the
Default theme in English.  If it is accepted I can experiment with the
compact theme but I don't have a device to test vxml or wap.  Can't
remember the proper patch format so I guessed.  I created the patch
file with cvs diff -u.  If that is wrong let me know and I will create
a new patch.  I did my work off of .16 and then ported forward to
current CVS and there weren't any conflicts (manually verified) so if
you are still running .16 it should apply cleanly there as well
(actually there is one difference in a line not covered by my patch
but that shouldn't make any difference).

Eric