[mythtv] Can't select options in Frontend menus

Matthew Gleed mgleed at gleed.us
Sat Oct 16 20:57:36 UTC 2004

I've had this ongoing problem with my frontend popup menus.  A typical
example maybe when I try to delete a recorded show buy hitting D or
using any of the menus within setup.  In the delete recording example
where I have the option to keep, delete, or delete and allow re-record
there is no selector with which to select my menu choice.  None of the
options are highlighted and selectable and I cannot move between
selections.  If I exit all the way back to the main menu and then drill
back down to the popup menu I want I may be able to get the popup menu
to appear correctly with the highlighted selector so I may choose an
option.  However, the pop up menu will usually only come up correctly
once before it wigs out again.  This is really driving me nutz and any
help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running a current CVS snapshot as of today and have had this problem
for some time through many CVS updates.  I'm using a PVR350 for TV Output.