[mythtv] Delete a recording in progress -> no entry in table OLDRECORDED -> rerun is being recorded

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Fri Oct 15 20:47:03 UTC 2004

HI!

When I delete a recording ("record any time on this channel") while it
is in progress (I was watching it slightly time-shifted to the end and
had a +10 minutes programmed, so it was still recording when I was at
the end and deleted it) and I say "Yes, delete it" and NOT "Yes, but
allow future recordings of this episode", then it still wants to record
the rerun.

I think, normally Myth writes an entry to the table OLDRECORDED at the
end of the recording, so that it knows to not record that again. But if
I delete it while in progress, there is no entry in OLDRECORDED (I
checked that). I think, Myth should write that entry, if I say "Yes,
delete it".

I tried this 2 times and it was reproducable.

Is this a bug or feature?

Thanks!

Thomas