[mythtv] MacOS X binary

ed_lists at dryrain.net ed_lists at dryrain.net
Thu Oct 14 02:24:51 UTC 2004

Hummmm, after looking at this, this may be on my end. My backend is
10.0.1.51, and the mac is 10.0.1.2. I double checked all my settings in
the .mythtv directory and they seemed correct. Is there anything speical
that needs to be done on the backend that will allow me to connect to it??
===== Wed Oct 13 2004 ===== 22:21:09 US/Eastern =====
Unable to connect to database!
Driver error was [1/1130]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to connect
Database error was:
Host '10.0.1.2' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

couldn't open db