[mythtv] Bug inserting recordings into 'recorded' database with cvs from 13/oct/04

Mark Cooke mpc at jts.homeip.net
Wed Oct 13 22:39:43 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I upgraded my setup with current CVS code today, and since then after a
recording starts, I have been getting the following from the backend:

DB Error (WriteRecordedToDB):
Query was:
INSERT INTO recorded
(chanid,starttime,endtime,title,subtitle,description,hostname,category,recgroup,autoexpire,recordid,seriesid,programid,stars,previouslyshown,originalairdate) VALUES(:CHANID,:STARTS,:ENDS,:TITLE,:SUBTITLE,:DESC,:HOSTNAME,:CATEGORY,:RECGROUP,:AUTOEXP,:RECORDID,:SERIESID,:PROGRAMID,:STARS,:REPEAT,:ORIGAIRDATE);
Driver error was [2/1048]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Column 'seriesid' cannot be null

Recordings are written to disk correctly, but they don't appear in the
recorded programmes list.

Mark