[mythtv] ivtv 0.3.0

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 04:14:44 UTC 2004

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 10:16:08PM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 11 October 2004 09:41 pm, David Engel wrote:
> > FYI, Isaac will have the final word, but my intention is that any
> > near-term enhancements in Myth will be for the 0.2.0 driver.
>
> Sure, that's ok.  I would like to keep backwards compatability with 0.1.9,
> though.

That should be OK for the improved ff/rew support I'd like to do.  Time
will tell.

More importantly for 0.2.0, I'm hoping someone else will get the VBI
support working in Myth.  One thing I really miss from my TiVo is the
ability to bring up the closed captioning when I can't understand the
audio.

David
--
David Engel