[mythtv] Myth Status display not updated (FTO)

Dean Ricker DRICKER at novell.com
Wed Oct 6 15:37:59 UTC 2004

I will be on FTO until October 11th I will be partially available by
cell phone @ 801-376-9904. If there is an issue please contact Scott
Hayes.
Thanks,
DR

>>> mythtv-dev 10/06/04 09:29 >>>

> First let me know, Chris which modules did you code? Don't want to
find bugs only in
> your part of the program. lol ;-{

I've coded very little on the status screen, but I've worked on it some
recently
and have added the JobQueue status to that page so I knew what the code
looked like
enough to know how I could quickly fix those two bugs. :)

> I like all the new things you did in the Status screen!!

I can't take the credit for the scrolling.  I had some input on it but
that as well
as the recent logging changes on that screen were coded by Kevin.

> I'll also look at problem b and will give it a try. :-)

Thanks, I think I saw another email where you might have alread done
this, but I wanted
to reply to this first. :)

> PS: for the sake of naviation wouldn't it be perfect, when the Home,
End, PgUp and
> PgDown keys would also work in the detail lists, because with the
arrow keys to
> navigate the detail list is not the best way I think.

These would be fairly easy to add.  If nobody else submits a patch for
these in the next
day or two I might get them added as well.

--

Chris