[mythtv] Myth Status display not updated

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Oct 6 15:29:20 UTC 2004

> First let me know, Chris which modules did you code? Don't want to find bugs only in
> your part of the program. lol ;-{

I've coded very little on the status screen, but I've worked on it some recently
and have added the JobQueue status to that page so I knew what the code looked like
enough to know how I could quickly fix those two bugs. :)

> I like all the new things you did in the Status screen!!

I can't take the credit for the scrolling.  I had some input on it but that as well
as the recent logging changes on that screen were coded by Kevin.

> I'll also look at problem b and will give it a try. :-)

Thanks, I think I saw another email where you might have alread done this, but I wanted
to reply to this first. :)

> PS: for the sake of naviation wouldn't it be perfect, when the Home, End, PgUp and
> PgDown keys would also work in the detail lists, because with the arrow keys to
> navigate the detail list is not the best way I think.

These would be fairly easy to add.  If nobody else submits a patch for these in the next
day or two I might get them added as well.

--

Chris