[mythtv] Wrong time of recordings when using PVR 350

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 6 12:47:51 UTC 2004

I suspect that you are not setting the option for the
standard when loading the driver.

ivtv_std =
1 NTSC
2 PAL
3 SECAM

If you do this i think it sets it by default.

I think this is an ivtv bug and it should do it when
it "gueses" the standard or when its set, not just
when this option is set

I'll discuss this with Chris on the ivtv-del list when
i get home tonight.

John

 --- Petter Gundersen <pettergundersen at gmail.com>