[mythtv] MacOS X binary

Zaheer Merali zaheermerali at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:26:16 UTC 2004

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 02:56:33 +0200, Jan Örnstedt
<ornstedt at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a darwinports port for mythtv. I will submit it when I
> have resolved a quirk with qt3-mac 3.3.3. It builds nicely with 3.3.2.
>
> This port is based on mythtv-0.16 and has Nigels mac patches 32 & 33
> applied.
> It also has some patches to make it completly self contained.
> To make it easier to boot strap it also contains Nigels mysql.txt patch.
> All libs and the binary is in one App which can be moved around via drag
> & drop.
> The default install is however in /Applications/Darwinports.
>
> It also has a nice icon based on Titivillus theme
> thanks to Ashley Clark making the Icon.
>
> If you want to try it out here is a disk image with a pkg.
>
> http://www.ornstedt.nu/mythtv-0.16.dmg
>
> Any comments are welcome!
>
> /Janne

Just tried on my IBook G4 12" 800MHz running Panther over 802.11g to a
0.16 backend with 2 DVB cards and 1 bttv card.  Works very well.  As
someone mentioned, the video does not scale to the resolution of the
display.  Well done to all the macos porters and to the packager, you
guys are great!

Take Care

Zaheer Abbas Merali
http://zaheer.merali.org/