[mythtv] Re: compiling mythtv frontend for cygwin

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:27:54 UTC 2004

Well Actually mysql is in there, but it is linked dynamically.  If you
look at the package i posted up, there is a libmysql.dll that is
referenced when a QT app is run.  I did have a bit of a hard time to
get everything in QT linked right, so actually QT is linked to a
static mysql library which references the dynamic mysql library I
provided.