[mythtv] Re: compiling mythtv frontend for cygwin

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 07:10:33 UTC 2004

Well I have a quick fix for this, add another define to libmyth.pro
(and probably libmythtv.pro i'd imagine, but im not that far yet)
under the DX section
DEFINES+= Q_OS_WIN32

This will alleviate all X11 stuff from there that shouldn't be there,
still got some minor issues linking however, depending on what
QMAKESPEC is used (ie cygwin-g++ or win32-g++)