[mythtv] MYthTV recording deleted automaticly - even when set not to

Marcel Meier linux at meiersos.ch
Sun Oct 3 22:01:20 UTC 2004

I'm at the moment trying to make a patch for Plan b), and I'm looking for the
code where a recording not will be made because of the "maxepisode" limit.

The code for the deleting of the oldest Episode if found in "autoexpire.cpp"
and made the 3 line modification to make it behave as descriped in b) below.

Now I want to do this also for the "don't recorde if this would exceed the max
episodes" but I can't find the function which checks for it. If someone could
get me a hint it would be appreciated.

Thanks marcel

PS: I found in the gossamer thread, that this issue was already discussed
about 2 month ago. This was a little bit to early - which mean I was'nt
reading all this stuff and tryed to understand Linux, MythTV etc. at that
time