[mythtv] Karaoke module?

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sun Oct 3 11:21:30 UTC 2004

Personally I think that would be cool. :)

I assume you would have a window with lyrics at the bottom of the screen
and maybe a suitable image as the background? If you could link some
picture with some relevance to the MIDI file then that would be awesome.

Hope this isn't an all to grey area to considder.

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>