[mythtv] Call for DVB subtitling data

Juha Kuikka juha.kuikka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:33:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm currently working with DVB subtitle support for myth and it is
coming along nicely, currenty 4bits/pixel support is complete and
works.

I  would however need more subtitle streams to make sure my parser
works well with Finnish subtitles but I would like to have subtitle
streams from other countries to make sure it works with others as
well.

So, if you live in a country where dvb subtitling (ETSI 300 743) is
used and know how to capture a TS or PS (PES) stream with subtitles
please do and send me the url. I only need the subtitle pid(s), audio
and video data are not needed.

Thanks.

 - Juha

Ps. I hang out in #dvb  @freenode with nick Riff-Raff if you need to chat
--
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change.