[mythtv] Watch Recordings issues (bugs?)

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 16:30:01 UTC 2004

Perhaps I should re-phrase this then.  Scrolling
through the entries like that is not a bug.

Displaying the same entries over again would be a bug.

As I said in my post, this is how it looks on screen:
All Programs
Listing 1
All Programs
Listing 1
All Programs

The display (I think) should look like this:
All Programs
Listing 1

The breakdown of episodes (to the right) gets this
correct, but the classifiers (being the show names)
does not.

-- Joe

--- "J. Donavan Stanley" <jdonavan at jdonavan.net>