[mythtv] FF and REW behavior

Marc Kessels kessels at rijnh.nl
Mon Nov 29 07:56:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I noticed the same thing. It apparently has something to do with the recent
changes they implemented in the FF/REW code, which is incompatible with the
sticky keys feature. Disabling the latter results in a working system.
However, since I don't have time to look at it, I didn't dare to complain :-)

Marc