[mythtv] Current status of translations

Oscar Carlsson webmaster at trekotor.se
Sun Nov 14 12:16:45 UTC 2004

zardoz at zardoz.ath.cx wrote, On 2004-11-14 12:59:
> tell me how, and I will volunteer to do the german part.

Please contact Stefan Frank before you do anything, so that you don't do
duplicate work. He's the one who normally do the german stuff.

But here's how:

cvs update
cd i18n
lupdate -verbose translate.pro  (update the .ts file from the source)
linguist mythfrontend_de.ts     (program wich lets you do all the work)
lrelease -verbose translate.pro (creates the binary file that QT uses)

if you want to try your changes: 'make install' and restart mythfrontend.