[mythtv] [patch] libmythsoundtouch, mmx_gcc.cpp compile fix

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Sun Nov 14 04:56:23 UTC 2004

ahh. now I understand why before when it was part of libmyth that it didnt
preserve ebx even though its perfectly safe to do so. ebx now not used at
all.
2.95 seems to be ok too so not sure why olli did some things like preserve
esi explicitly for some reason.
patch is attached with options forced to include -fomit_frame_pointer
hopefully you will like this one better.
cheers
mark